OK if you don’t have 3 minutes to spare on this busy Sunday here is the bottom line.

Milwaukee County last week

1..97% of “Covid” Deaths had serious underlying conditions like Heart Disease Renal disease Lung disease Cancers Alzheimers and more ( many of them had multiple “terminal” conditions )

BUT if the doctor detected any symptom of Covid prior to death ..EVEN IF NO TEST WAS CARRIED OUT”
The PRIMARY cause of death ( I repeat PRIMARY) is listed as Covid .

So if a 90 year old with stage 4 Cancer in a Hospice has a runny nose…he died from Covid

2…This is confirmed by the Chief medical officer in Chicago in this short clip (from several months back)

3….Only 7% of positive tests are really Positive …the other 93 % positives are False !